Workshops & Training
Compass Consulting Services, LLC offers a variety of customized services to meet the needs of the clients. Our areas of expertise include: Diversity and Inclusion Management, Leadership Development, Conflict Management, Communication and Team Building
Sample Workshops Include:
- The Cuyahoga River: The Great Divide
- Conflict Management: Getting to the Win!
- The Case for Inclusion: Your Competitive Advantage
There are times when an organization needs to hire Compass Consulting Services, LLC on a long-term basis, for an indefinite number of projects or, perhaps, a longer term project with varying hours. For this reason, an organization can hire us using a monthly retainer.
The monthly retainer gives your organization the freedom to choose how they want to use the services offered by Compass Consulting Services, LLC The retainer service provides both organization flexibility and accessibility while working towards a common goal.
We are experts in customizing our services to meet your organization’s needs. We will work with you to decide on a plan that best fits your needs.
For more information on how these services can help you, your organization, and/or your team, please contact us at 216-299-7335.
Past clients include:
- American Greetings
- ASRC Aerospace Corporation
- Aultman Hospital
- Case Western Reserve University
- City of Cleveland, Prevention Department
- Cleveland Foundation
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District
- Cleveland Municipal Court
- Cleveland Museum of Art
- Cuyahoga Community College
- Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority
- Euclid City Schools
- Forest City Enterprises
- Jackson Hewitt
- James B. Oswald Company
- John Carroll University
- Lake County Utility Department
- NASA Glenn Research Center
- Plexus Foundation
- Sisters of Charity Foundation
- St. Peter Chanel High School
- Susan G. Komen Cancer Foundation
- University Hospital
- Youngstown Metropolitan Housing Authority
- YWCA of Greater Cleveland