We are experts in customizing our services to meet your organization's needs and we will work with you to decide on a plan that best fits your needs.
We utilize a variety of methods throughout the process, tailored to fit the task that needs to be completed. When appropriate, our methodology is rooted in small group experiential learning. Our customized workshops progress from low to higher risk higher risk exercises, designed to build trust among group members and investment in the work. In an attempt to reach higher levels of performance, we provide on-going services to build upon the strengths of the organization and capitalize upon new learning.
Through facilitated discussion, we raise participant’s awareness and increase their skill sets. These provide the foundation of greater understanding of oneself and others in addition to cultivating an environment where differences are appreciated and respected. If organizations can achieve this environment, they will see more productive employees, more unique solutions to problems, higher rates of retention and stronger bottom lines.
We work with organizations of all sizes and in all sectors. Our clients generally include for-profit and nonprofit organizations, schools, social services agencies and governmental offices. We have worked with youth and adults and have the skill set to work at all levels of a system - individual, group, and organizational.
PAST CLIENTS INCLUDE:
- Albert M. Higley Co
- American Greetings
- ASRC Aerospace Corporation
- Aultman Hospital
- Case Western Reserve University
- City of Cleveland
- Cleveland Hearing and Speech Center
- Cleveland Municipal Court
- Cleveland Museum of Art
- Cleveland Public Library
- Cuyahoga Community College
- Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas
- Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority
- Esperanza, Inc
- Forest City Enterprises
- Greater Cleveland Partnership
- Hispanic Alliance, Inc.
- Huntington Bank
- James B. Oswald Company
- Lake County Utility Department
- Lorain Metropolitan Housing Authority
- Mum Industries
- NASA Glenn Research Center
- NiSource, Inc
- Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District
- Plexus Education Foundation
- Quick Employment LLC
- Sisters of Charity Foundation
- State of Ohio, Department of Medicaid
- Stella Maris
- Susan G. Komen Cancer Foundation
- The Cleveland Foundation
- University Hospital
- Westfield Insurance Group